White oat fruit slices
- 30-40 mintues
- 4 ½ oz Wholemeal flour
- 4 ½oz Porridge oats
- 4 ½oz Butter
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3oz Soft Brown Sugar
- 4oz Dates
- 1 Large Cooking Apple
- 4oz Mincemeat
- 1 tbsp Water
- Put dry ingredients into bowl, rub in butter until crumbs form.
- Cook apple, water and dates in microwave until soft. Cool.
- Add mincemeat to cooled apple.
- Press half oat mixture into greased swiss roll tin. Level down.
- Spread over the fruit.
- Spread over the rest of the crumbs and press down firmly.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes at 175C until golden and set. Leave in tin for 10 minutes and then cut into fingers.