Salmon and mushroom casserole
A tasty lunch dish. Serve with some peas and one or two new potatoes.
- 20 minutes
- Medium size tin salmon.
- Tin Campbells condensed mushroom soup
- 2 beaten eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 2oz fresh breadcrumbs
- Tomatoes to garnish
- Flake and bone salmon and place in bottom of ovenproof dish.
- Beat eggs and season, and pour over salmon.
- Spread undiluted soup over salmon and smooth over.
- Cover with a generous layer of breadcrumbs and dot over some knobs of butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes at Gas 5, 375 elec, until set and golden. Garnish with tomatoes.