Salmon and Chive Dip
Better to serve while watching television than a box of chocolates! Nice served with pre-dinner drinks.
- 30 minutes
- 1 7.5oz can Red Salmon, drained
- Juice of half a lemon
- 4oz low fat cream cheese or quark
- ¼ pint natural fromage frais
- 2 teaspoons tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Flake salmon into a bowl, removing all the skin and any bone
- Beat together cream cheese and fromage frais until creamy, then add rest of ingredients.
- Combine salmon and cheese mixture, beat well. Chill.
- Place in a small dish and put in centre of a large plate. Surround with crisps or vegetable crudites.