Rosie Egg Mayonnaise
- 15 minutes
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- A few spring onions, chopped
- Small piece cucumber, chopped
- 2 dessert spoons tomato sauce
- 1 dessert spoon double cream
- 1 desert spoon salad cream or mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- Place lettuce leaves on plate.
- Shell and halve eggs and put yolks in basin. Add onions and cucumber and mix with a little salad cream or mayonnaise.
- Place spoonfuls on lettuce and put whites of egg on top.
- Mix sauce ingredients together and coat eggs. Serve with brown bread and butter.