Pots au Citron
Editors note: Nana handily scrawled the words "Lemon Pots" in parenthesis on this recipe to help out the Franconially challenged.
- 15 minutes + chilling time
- 1 large tin Condensed Milk
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Lemons, rind and juice
- 2 Egg Whites
- ½oz Gelatine + 3 tbsp Water
- ¼pt Double Cream
- Chopped Nuts and Lemon Slices
- Beat Cream Cheese to soften + add the Condensed Milk
- Add finely grated rind of Lemon and then the juice
- Dissolve gelatine in water and when cooked, add to mixture
- Whisk whites until stiff and fold into mixture. Form into individual pots and leave to chill.
- Whisk cream and pipe large rose in centre of each dish. Decorate with chopped nuts and lemon slice.