Honeydew and Tuna Cocktail
Hot or cold starter, just serve in small quantities.
- 10 minutes
- 1 Honeydew Melon, made into balls
- 1 x 7/2 oz Can of Tuna Fish, Drained
- 4oz Black Grapes Halved and Pipped
- ¼ Pint Double Cream, Whipped
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Shredded Lettuce
- Mix together whipped cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice and seasoning
- Drain the melon balls and put into a bowl, add the flaked tuna and grapes and fold the dressing through
- Put some shredded lettuce into the bottom of the cocktail glasses and add the tuna mixture on top. Sprinkle with a little paprika for decoration.
Serve with buttered brown bread