- 3 hours
- 45 minutes
- 3 tablespoons Tomato Sauce
- 3 tablspoons Brown Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Golden Syrup
- 12 Chicken Drumsticks
- Salt and Pepper
- With sharp knife make 2 slits on each drumstick through to the bone. Arrange in one layer in heat-proof dish.
- Mix all sauace ingredients together and beat well. Pour over sauce and cover with cling film. Leave to marinade for at least 3 hours, better all night if possible. Turn over occasionally.
- Cook in preheated oven 190C, 375F, Gas 5 for 45 minutes until cooked and golden.
- Remove from dish and place on a greaseproof lined wire cooling tray to go cold.
Have plenty of paper towels handy for sticky fingers.