Danish Raspberry Apple Pudding
Editors note: the title as written for this one was actually "Danish and Raspberry Apple Pudding" but we think that must have been a typo.
- 15-20 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 8oz Raspberries
- 1lb Cooking Apples
- 2oz Butter
- 4oz Ground Almonds
- 6oz Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs, separated
- Cook the apple and add a little sugar if needed. Add raspberries.
- Beat butter and sugar together until creamy. Add ground almonds.
- Break up egg yolks and stir into almond mixture.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff and then fold into mixture.
- Place apple and raspberries into bottom of a greased pie disy and spread almond mixture over.
- Bake for about 40 minutes at Gas mark 5, 180C, 350F or until firm and golden.
- Serve slightly warm with cream or custard.
This pudding can be frozen.