Crunchy Chocolate & Apricot Squares
This recipe is very moreish and best served in very small pieces. Nice to serve with coffee.
- 4 hours
- 2 x 200g Bars Chocolate
- 4oz Butter
- 397g Can Condensed Milk
- 8oz Digestive Biscuits
- 8ox Ready to Eat Dried Apricots (or Glace Pineapple Cherries & Apricots mixed)
- 2ox Chopped Roast Hazelnuts or Walnuts
- Break chocolate into pieces and place in a bowl over a pan of hot water to melt.
- Stir in the butter and stir until it melts.
- Stir in the condensed milk.
- Crush biscuits lightly and roughly chop the apricots and nuts.
- Stir into the chocolate mixture until well coated. Spoon into an 11 x 7cm lined and greased tin and level the surface.
- Chill for 3-4 hours then lift out of the tin and cut into squares.