Buffet tables aren't complete without a colourful selection of salads. They are a necessity if there are any vegetarians in the party. This recipe would grace any table.
- 1lb white cabbage, shredded
- 2 red apples, chopped - leave skin on
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 2oz raisins
- 2 carrots, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Make dressing by mixing together mayonnaise, cranberry sauce, white vinegar and seasoning.
- In a large bowl combine cabbage, apples, onions, carrots and raisins.
- Fold dressing into coleslaw and mix well, making sure all the coleslaw is coated with the dressing.
- Cover basin with cling-film and chill until ready for use.