- 15 minutes plus a few hours to set
- 6oz Plain Chocolate (good brand)
- ½oz Butter
- 3 Eggs, separated
- 1 tbsp Rum (optional)
- 1 tbsp Coffee Essence
- ¼pt Single Cream
- Chocolate to decorate
- Break chocolate into basin, add butter and place over pan of hot water until melted.
- Remove from heat and beat in egg yolks, rum if used and then coffee essence.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff and then fold into the mixture.
- Pour into small cups and leave to set in cool place.
- Decorate with swirl of cream and grated chocolate.
- Serve cups on saucers with teaspoons.