- 10 minutes
- 15-20 minutes
- 4oz margarine or butter
- 4oz granulated sugar
- 1oz custard powder
- 4oz self raising flour
- 1oz cocoa
- Melted chocolate to decorate
- Put all ingredients in mixing bowl and beat together with a wooden spoon or use processor.
- Roll into small balls and place well apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Mark with wet fork.
- Cook at Gas 2 / 300 elec / 150c until set and firm (15-20 minutes). Cool on wire tray.
- Place small drop of melted chocolate in centre of each biscuit.
Best results with granulated sugar.