American Tuna Coleslaw
A good alternative to prawn cocktails and much cheaper.
- 1lb Shredded White Cabbage
- 1 Large Grated Carrot
- 1 Bunch Spring Onions, Chopped
- 15 ½ oz. Can Natural Pineapple, Chopped
- 7oz Can Tuna Fish Drained and Flaked
- 4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 4 Tablespoons Natural Yoghurt
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Pineapple Juice
- 4oz Black Grapes (Seeded and Halved)
- Drain Pineapple and save 1 tablespoon juice
- Mix together cabbage, carrot, spring onions and pineapple
- Stir in tuna fish and grapes
- Mix together mayonnaise, yoghurt and reserved pineapple joice. Add seasoning to taste.
- Toss salad in dressing and chill until ready to serve.